TERMS & CONDITIONS
Five winners will each receive a Goo Jit Zu Dino X-Ray figure (Styles may vary)! The competition closes on April 10th 2022 at 11:59pm
The following Terms and Conditions relate to the Goo Jit Zu Competition. By entering the Goo Jit Zu competition you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. Entries open to UK residents only.
2. Competitions are not open to employees of Character Options or Evolution PR
3. Only one entry per person, unless otherwise stated.
4. Closing date is as specified in each competition and entries will not be valid after the date of closing.
5. The winner will be chosen at random and then notified by email or telephone after the closing date.
6. If the winner has not replied within 30 days of being contacted, another winner will be chosen.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
9. The prize can only be redeemed by the winner; it cannot be transferred to any other person.
10. In certain circumstances prizes may be exchanged for a prize of a similar value.
11. We aim to deliver prizes within 28 days of the winner confirming their details, however there is no guarantee that prizes will arrive within this time.
12. The promoter of each competition is Evolution PR, 17 Cottesbrooke Park, Heartlands, Daventry, NN11 8YL
Rules Concerning your Data
1. As part of entering any Goo Jit Zu comp, you agree to us collecting your data for the purpose of administrating your prize
2. You will contacted directly if you are a winner of a competition in order to fulfill the prize obligation
3. If you have indicated we are OK to do so, you may be contacted via newsletter regarding other Goo Jit Zu or Character Options promos. If you no longer which to receive these newsletters you can easily unsubscribe via a link at the bottom of the newsletters.
4. Under all circumstances, your data will be destroyed within 100 days of the competition closing.
5. Your details will not be shared with any third parties
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions. But only where you have indicated that it is okay for us to do so.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application? Only when it is required for us to do so in order to complete a contract such as a prize fulfilment. Your details are them only to be used for that purpose.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorised employees only.
Destruction of the data you provide.
The policy is to make regular destruction of all information provided except where it has been indicated that we can reach you for marketing and update purposes. In general unless otherwise indicated this will be for three months after the closing date of the promotion